Friday, April 30, 2010

The Love of the Father


I the Lord am a God who is full of compassion and pity, who is not easily angered and who shows great love and faithfulness. Ex 34:6

From the creation of man till date the existence of man speaks of God's love for us. Man did not co-operate with Gods plan and went astray. His love and compassion for His people saved them from various situations. He raised prophets to warn protect and bring them back unto Him.

I will never forget you my people I have you on the palm on my hand. Is49:15-16

Such is the promise of the Lord to us. God wants to look and spend time with us .He keeps looking, admiring, patting and stroking us: He just cant stop loving us.

Do you want to experience that love? ...

Come let us sit at his feet...

1 comment:

  1. lovely post. I am still amazed to see how god sends so many to help us know of his love. praise god for his lovingkindness.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails