Friday, August 9, 2013

Inner Healing - My Potter's hands

As I gaze into your Holiness....... As I look into your loveliness..........


As I continue gazing into the light that surrounds my Lord...... I sense the peace that comes from knowing him....... My heart feels full of his light...... and his light increases.......... love emerges.............. I feel full of his presence.........I bask in his presence...... there is nothing more relishing than being with my Jesus..........Everytime I spend time with My Lord........I savour his presence more and more.....the joy of being with My Lord increases the zest in me.........I thank you Lord for being with me and helping me to look with your eyes into those dark recesses of my being..... thank you for helping me to dissolve my fears..... my anger...... my hurt.......my negative state of mind........all my wrong beliefs.................... I feel confident to now renew my mind with your truths........the knowledge of your kingdom........ and your will helps me to walk further into areas of my life which need the showers of your presence............


Gazing into the eyes of my Saviour and holding his hands I now walk in his light to the area of my life when I am about to move from my mother's womb into the world.........

Maybe I was premature child/or my mother's body was not able to contain me and opened up...or I was underweight or a big baby...........maybe I felt so so safe..........that I didnt want to leave my mother's body....... or maybe my mother did not experience any pain and had to be given medicine for inducing labour.......or my mother's fear of childbirth tightened her cervix and hence I was trapped...... Maybe I was sucked out through a vaccum.......or I passed urine/ feces in the womb in fear.........or my mother went through a prolonged labour.......maybe she was tired........or all alone and my father could not be there with her........or maybe there was a threat to her life........ or the doctors had to do a c-section to help deliver me........ or I was in a breech position........perhaps the doctors who handled me were not gentle........ the sudden brightness in the room could have hurt my eyes...and shocked me.....or there was too much noise....maybe I did not cry immediately and so was handled harshly .........maybe my mother was too tired........ or  no one was around to feed me when I was hungry...... 
All these feelings of abandonment, rejection that have been stored up inside of me, I now choose to release and set myself free........ I see with the eyes of faith My Lord- The Potter of my life standing with me all the while and holding me in his arms....... Take me Lord, mold me Lord, use me Lord, fill me Lord..... I give  my life into my Potter's hand....... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails