Friday, May 24, 2013

Healing Meditation:- PSALM 23: The Lord is My Shepherd

                                

I take time to prepare myself for this re-treat..... into myself. I sit in silence..... I keep my eyes open and gently allow......the wheels of my thoughts which are running in all directions to slow down.......all memories that are coming to the surface....... I slowly, very very slowly  take my focus off them......... I turn inward........looking into myself..... I create this time and space for meeting with the Lord.
This time is important for me .....because its MY time with my Lord...... 
If any memory comes or any thought arises during this time of preparation, I gently release my attention from it........... and bring it back to the present.........my breath!

I breathe in and feel the flow of fresh air........into my being..... I follow this breathe which is really the Breathe of life....... .......So, often in my day to day activities I forget that it was the Father God who breathed this life......... into me.
Today, I take this chance to let the breathe flow into all my inward parts........ the parts that were knit by the Father God and made alive with his breath.........

I see him with the eyes of my soul.......... a shepherd..........someone who takes care of me always...... at all times........ 
I tell my mind, my body and my spirit to be one to receive him completely ........in my consciousness.

Slowly as I breathe in, I say - The Lord
and as I breathe out, I say- Is MY shepherd

As I breathe- The Lord......in,  I feel..... as though I am breathing his presence in my life..... and............ as I breathe out I release his presence to people around me....... people in my life...

I breathe in - his stillness............and I breathe out - his stillness........    As I breathe in everything within me is still 
and as I breathe out everything around me is................ also still..... 

I breathe in - his love...........and I breathe out - his love....... His love spreads into this world.....

I breathe in - his compassion..... and I breathe out- his compassion..... his compassion envelopes the world......

I breathe in- his understanding...... and I breathe out- his understanding.... his thoughts are reflected on this earth....

I breathe in- his light.......and I breathe out- his light........ his light dispels all darkness.....
As I continue breathing in.....he infuses me with his radiance and it only increases with each breath......

You Lord are the Jewel of my being......a power house of joy.... happiness and bliss.....

                       The Lord is My Shepherd.............                         the Shepherd of my soul.......

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful sketch of Our Lord and a lamb.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails